Thursday, December 4, 2014

Almost Atomic!

Sunday is Atomic.  I'm in a bit of a tizzy: displays, inventory and packaging are all mid-overhaul, which makes perfect sense given the timeframe I'm working with...

We did a couple of markets last weekend--the TBEC Small Business Saturday event, and the Harbor Island Art Walk.  It was a great opportunity to meet up with the local Etsy folk, and a chance to test-drive the new display.  A few glitches to work out, but all in all we're good. 


I've been telling myself I need to make a schedule so I can keep from getting totally overwhelmed, but I haven't gotten to it just yet. 


There's a new display box to make, a much-needed order of blanks that's coming in on Thursday, pendants to make (and detail, and card...), a stash of magnets to glue (and fill and card) and, oh, yeah---cuffs.  I need more cuffs!

There will be much banging and clanging chez nous this week, and the tumbler will be running 24/7, no doubt.  I'm not much fun to hang out with right now, and I'm not sure how The Boy puts up with me.  I'm grateful that he does, though.  He's cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment